The Rapid Vision
“To retain existing clients and win new business by developing a team of skilled individuals focussed on the delivery of market leading software and exceptional professional services.”
What is RapidXtra?
RapidXtra is used by seven UK & Ireland water companies making it the UK\'s market leading water industry billing and customer care system. In addition, it is used by the Northern Ireland Department of Finance and Personnel’s Flooding Incident Line.
Almost all Echo employees will use RapidXtra on a daily basis.
RapidXtra is owned by Echo. It is developed and maintained by a team of 25 people based in Walsall, England and Gurgaon, India.
Role Title: Project Coordinator
Department/Unit: Echo(Rapid) Location: Walsall
1. Planning, controlling and tracking of consultancy and product enhancements utilising industry standard project management techniques. This will include daily interaction with project teams to establish progress and act as an initial point of escalation.
2. Management of detailed resource plan for both on and offshore resource. This should include reporting on utilisation and capacity.
3. Interact with clients to facilitate and control the change request process including quotations and liaising with the finance function on the receipt of purchase orders.
4. Production of management information to allow both internal and client reporting on project progress, issues, risks and a contribution to the Rapid Monthly Business Pack.
5. Analyse the quality of software delivered to the client through measured the effectiveness of each lifecycle element. This will include tracking of KPI’s and root cause analysis feeding a series of process improvement initiatives.
Project coordination or project office experience
Previous experience working within a process driven environment
Relevant experience within a software vendor envirnoment
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and influence at all levels of the organisation.
Excellent motivation and time management skills
Ability to produce high quality work to deadlines
Degree level or relevant work experience
Prince II project management or equivalent would be an advantage.