Corporate Tax Senior
McGinnis Loy Associates are working with a highly established UK Accountancy Firm who are currently looking for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their expanding team. Reporting to one of the Managers, the role would ideally suit an ATT or CTA Qualified Tax specialist who can assist both partners and managers with all aspects of corporate tax compliance for their large client base in London and the Home Counties. Overseeing a small team of junior staff, you will be required to demonstrate strong UK Tax knowledge and provide Corporate Tax advice to clients within agreed service times and quality levels. Key duties include:
· Providing general tax support and advice to a wide-ranging client portfolio (partnerships and Ltd companies)
· Assisting with tax implications surrounding business acquisitions & disposals
· Tax planning for clients undertaking overseas expansions
· Preparing and reviewing corporate tax returns and computations within agreed timescales
· Supporting the management team on ad-hoc or complex client tax projects
· Assisting with the production of tax reports and reviewing documents
· Keeping up to date with current UK corporate tax legislation and anticipated changes to tax law
· Seeking solutions to technical tax issues and understanding the breadth and complication of tax legislation
To be considered for the position, you should be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) or qualified Tax specialist (ATT, CTA) with at least 3 years expertise in UK corporate tax within an Accounting firm. The role is working within a friendly and motivated team in modern offices, and would ideally suit someone wanting to secure a new Tax position within a Top100 Accountancy firm.
On offer is a salary to £45,000 + holidays, pension scheme and healthcare scheme.